About Seed Forum Academy
Seed Forum Academy is the competence center of Seed Forum with world leading competence in “investor readiness”. Since 2013 Seed Forum Academy is based in London as a separate entity in the Seed Forum
world doing investor readiness training and research. Investor readiness training is based on Theory Books, e-learning, pitch trainings for companies and investor readiness trainings for Business Angels.
UPCOMING PITCH TRAINING SEMINARS
Seed Forum Books
The Seed Forum book “how to pitch investors in 7 min” is released spring 2013 in English and Norwegian and includes the aspect of investor readiness competence to develop a 7 min investor pitch and to secure the investor readiness of the content of the pitch as well as the long-term strategy for private equity investments in a company. The Seed Forum book about “local business cultures” in many of the countries where Seed Forum has activities will be released spring 2014, and the book “The History of Seed Forum – an entrepreneurial adventure” will be released spring 2015. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you want to buy the book “How to pitch investors in 7 min”. The price is EUR 49 ex VAT / NOK 395 incl. VAT. Please specify if you want the book in English or Norwegian.
Seed Forum e-learning
Seed Forum e-learning is released spring 2013 in English and empathizes on preparing the necessary documentation for investor pitching such as the investor presentation for a 7 min pitch on power point slides, Investment Memorandum and Investment Proposal and documentation according to request lists for due diligence.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to buy the Seed Forum e-learning tool for investor documentation. The price is EUR 249 ex VAT / NOK 1990 + VAT.
Seed Forum Basic and Born Global Pitch trainings
The Seed Forum pitch training camp is obligatory for all companies which has been nominated and want to be further selected to present in Seed Forum. The pitch training includes an intensive program focusing on presentation skills, investor readiness and long-term preparation to build a growth company.
The pitch training camps are conducted on 3 levels. The “basic” level and the “born global” level includes a 12 hour program in one day. The Basic training is conducted for local Seed Forum processes but also on a national level in some emerging markets. The Born Global trainings are preparing companies to further present in International Seed Forums.
The deliverables from the pitch training camps is a 7 minutes investor pitch and a 30 seconds investor power pitch. All companies must prepare a power point-slides draft investor presentation IN ENGLISH before they arrive in the pitch training camp, and the draft presentation slides should be brought to the pitch training on a memory-stick or on your lap-top. We advise everybody to bring a lap-top to be able to do corrections in the presentation-slides during the pitch training camp. For those of you who would need accommodation at the pitch training we would recommend you to visit www.booking.com
Seed Forum Pitch Boot Camp
The Seed Forum “pitch boot camp” is a 4 day intensive training session, and is conducted on various global Seed Forum destinations every 6th month from 2013 for companies presenting in Global Seed Forums in San Francisco, New York City and London.
The deliverables from the Seed Forum Pitch Boot Camp is the same as from the Basic and Born Global pitch training and additionally all investor documentation required for the companies as well as a valuation of the company.
Seed Forum last minute brief
The obligatory last minute brief for the pitching companies in Seed Forum is conducted in each forum destination the evening before Seed Forum from 6 pm until 9 pm. The main scope of the audition is to run through the 7 min and the 30 sec investor presentations before the forum the next day with a possibility for corrections. The last minute brief also includes a run-through of the list of registered investors for Seed Forum the next day, to run through all important practicalities for the forum and a lecture about the local business culture and innovation system in the respective country. The last minute brief is hosted in the venue for Seed Forum or in a venue of one of the local partners of Seed Forum.
Seed Forum round-up session
The round-up session for the pitching companies in Seed Forum is conducted the morning after Seed Forum from 9 am to 11 am to secure and agree on the follow-up strategies of the investor leads from Seed Forum. The round-up session is not obligatory but a very important exercise for the pitching companies. The round-up session is hosted in the venue of one of the local partners of Seed Forum
Pitch training camp locations
- Amsterdam - Trust Alert, Amersfoortsestraat 65, 3769 AE Soesterberg, The Netherlands
- Ankara - Ankara Development Agency, Aşağı Öveçler Mh., 1322. Caddesi (6. Cd.) No:11, 06460 Ankara, Turkey
- Astrakhan, Astrakhan Technopark, Astrakhan, Russian Federation
- Bangkok - Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University, Sasa Patasala Building, Soi Chula 12, Phyathai Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Belgrade, PwC Academy, Omladinskij Brigada 88A, Bld, Orhidejam 4th floor, Airport City, Belgrade, Serbia
- Bergen - DNB, meeting room Bergen, Lars Hiles gt. 30, Bergen, Norway
- Bodø Nordlandsbanken, 5th floor conference room, Moloveien 22, 8003 Bodø, Norway
- Copenhagen - Horten Law Firm Conference centre, Philip Heymans Allè 7, 5th floor, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark
- Copenhagen; Copenhagen Business School, CBS Studio - Grundtvigsvej 25 DK-1864 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
- Drammen - DNB, Library, 5th floor, Bragernes Torg 11, Drammen, Norway (entrance from Amt. Blomsgate)
- Drammen - PwC, 2nd floor, Landsfalløya 7, 3023 Drammen, Norway
- Dubai - Dubai Silicon Oasis, DSO Head Quarter Building, C-Wing, 9th Floor Meeting Room, Dubai
- Gjøvik - DNB, Fahlstrømsplass 1, 4th floor, Gjøvik, Norway
- Hamar - Eidsiva Energi, Vangsvegen 73, conference hall Svanen, 2319 Hamar
- Hamburg - DLA Piper, Jungfernstieg 7, 1st floor Hamburg, Germany
- Harstad - DNB, Sjøgata 5, 9480 Harstad, Norway
- Helsinki - Aalto Small Business Center, 2nd floor, Arkadiankatu Str. 28, Helsinki, Finland
- Jakarta - Microsoft, Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower 2, 18th Floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190.
- Kaunas - KTU Business and Technology Park , Main Conference Hall, 4th floor, K. Petrausko g.26, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Kazan, Kazan Technopark, Business Incubator, 3rd floor, Kazan, Russia
- Kemerovo; Kuzbas Technopark, Kamerovo, Russian Federation
- Kirkenes: Thon Hotel Kirkenes, Johan Knudtzensgt. 11, 9900 Kirkenes, Norway
- Kirkenes: Barents Secretariat, Rådhusgata 8, 9900 Kirkenes, Norway
- Klaipeda - Klaipeda Science and Technology Park, H. Manto str. 84, LT – 92294 Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Kyiv - Ukrainian Chamber for Commerce and Industry, IHUB, 33 Velyka Zhytomyrska, 4th floor (Education Department), 01601 Kyiv, Ukraine
- Liepaja - Promenade Hotel, 2nd floor, Veca Ostmala 40, LV-3401 Liepāja, Latvia
- Malmö - Malmö Incubator, Anckargripsgatan 3, 211 19 Malmö, Sweden
- Moscow - Technopark SKOLKOVO, Novaya ul. 100, Skolkovo village, Odintsovsky District, Moscow Region, 143025, Russia
- Moscow - Technopark Strogino, 2nd floor conference hall, 8 Tvardovskogo St., Moscow 121458, Russia
- Moscow - Russian Venture Company, 29 Serebryanicheskaya nab., 109028, Moscow, Russia
- New York City - Barton LLP, Graybar Building, 18th floor, 420 Lexington Avenue, New York NY 10170, USA
- Oslo - DLA Piper Conference Centre, Olav VS g 4, 9th floor, 0161 Oslo, Norway Map to the DLA Piper Conference Centre in Oslo
- Oslo - PwC 12th floor , Bjørvika, Dronning Eufemias street, 8, Oslo, Norway
- Oslo - Mesh Norway. 2nd floor conference hall: Tordenskioldsgt 3, 0160 Oslo
- Pärnu - Tartu University Pärnu Kollege, Ringi 35, Pärnu, Estonia
- Reykjavik - KLAK Innovit, Tæknigardi, Dunahaga 5, 107 Reykijavik Iceland
- Reykjavik - Reykjavik University, Board Room, Menntavegi 1,101 Reykjavik
- Riga - LIAA building, Perses iela 2, 2nd floor, Riga, LV 1442, Latvia
- Sarajevo - Society for Market Studies, Cemalusa 2, 1st floor, Sarajevo
- Shanghai - DLA Piper, 36/F, Shanghai World Financial Center, 100 Century Avenue, Pudong, Shanghai, China
- Singapore - Plug-IN, 71 Ayer Rajah Cresent #02-18, 139951 Singapore
- Stavanger - DNB, Haakon VII's gate 9, 5th floor, 4005 Stavanger
- Stavanger - Ipark, Olav Hansensvei 7 A, 4021 Stavanger, Norway
- Steinkjer - DNB, Brugata 2, 7700
- Steinkjer, Norway Stjørdal - DNB Bank, Stokmoveien 1, 7500 Stjørdal, Norway Stjørdal - Proneo, meeting room «Store Utsikten», Kjøpsmannsgata 12, 7500 Stjørdal, Norway
- Stockholm - DLA Nordic, Kungsgatan 9, 3rd floor, 10390
- Stockholm, Sweden Stockholm - Carnegie Investment Bank, Carnegie Hell, Regeringsgatan 56, 10338 Stockholm
- Tallinn - Law firm Borenius, Pärnu mnt 15, 5th floor, Tallinn, Estonia
- Tallinn - Tallinn Tehnopol, Akadeemia road 19, Tallinn 12618, Estonia
- Tallinn - Loomeinkubator, Veerenni 24, 4th floor, 10135 Tallinn, Estonia
- Tartu - University of Tartu, Institute of Technology, Nooruse St. 1, Room 519, 50411 Tartu, Estonia
- Trondheim: PwC, Brattørkaia 17 B, 7492 Trondheim, Norway
- Valmiera - Valmiera Business Incubator, 12A Purva street, Valmiera, LV-4201, Latvia
- Ventspils - Ventspils High Tech Park Incubator, University of Ventspils, 101 Inzenieu Street, Ventspils, LV-3601, Latvia
- Vilnius - Law firm Borenius, J. Jaskinskio g, 16 A, 8th floor, LT 01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
- Vilnius - Enterprise Lithuania, 2nd floor conference room, A. Goštauto g. 40A, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania Vilnius - Swedbank, Konstitucijos ev., 20A, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Ålesund - DNB, Kongensgt, 5, 5th floor, Ålesund, Norway